Friday, September 22, 2017

Ninja-lish-ious

This is Pretty Serious Ninja-lish-ious, which was a limited edition polish a while back:
This is #18 on my wheel, here, a navy jelly with mixed colors of glass flecks in it. Really beautiful. I don't think I've worn this yet, and I definitely need to remember to make that happen soon. It's very fall-appropriate, too.

I don't know what I did to mess the label up like that - it definitely didn't come that way. Ninja-lish-ious is named for Alicia, who is the US warehouse manager for Pretty Serious. I've never had any direct interaction with Alicia, but I've gotten numerous packages from Pretty Serious in the past several years, and they have always come very promptly and contained exactly what they're supposed to contain - presumably due to Alicia. I have no idea if the warehouse is an actual warehouse or if it's, like, Alicia's spare bedroom or something - but either way, they system they've got going works, and works well. (I would point out that I've never needed to interact with her directly, because I've never had an issue I had to contact her about. That kind of speaks for itself, I think.)

For better swatches, because mine seems kind of unhelpful, really - see KellieGonzo. Also, have I mentioned here that Pretty Serious' new website is up? (In fact, yes, earlier this week, but to repeat: the US version is here. No country drop-downs! Slightly different bottles! Some new polishes! Yay! And no, unfortunately this particular polish is not there. I point you to the words "limited edition" way up at the top of this entry. It's gone away already, I'm pretty sure.)

(Added, if you're like me, you're going, well, that's all well and good, but what's #17? I wasn't sure myself, and I went on a hunt through my tags to figure that out. It turned out to be a Pretty Serious that is still available - BSOD. Always a favorite. And 16 is Elliot, which I thought would still be available, but which I didn't see at a cursory look.)

And as always when I gush about things, I feel I have to remind you that no disclaimer is necessary here. Nobody gave me anything or has paid me anything. I just really love this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment