Saturday, September 2, 2017

What I bought this summer

Polish I've bought since June 1 (links some pictures below):
China Glaze: 2 My Little Pony polishes plus Fairy Dust
Colourpop: 3 polishes
Deborah Lippmann: Midnight Garden set (5 minis)
Enchanted Polish Fairy
Finger Paints Wood I Lie To You
KL Polish: Ocean Drive + 3 more (4 polishes total)
OPI: 1 Iceland polish (pictures still to come)
Sally Hansen: 1 discontinued Miracle Gel, 1 Crayola-colored Insta-Dri 
SquareHue: June and July 2-polish sets; 1 2016 3-polish set (7 polishes total)
Terrybly: 2 discounted polishes 
Wet n Wild: 3 Wonder Gels

plus a couple of nail-related items:
acrylic polish drawers
32 oz. of polish remover

That's really not as terrible as I thought. On the other hand, I count 20-odd polishes plus the 5 minis. If you look at it that way, it's something like 8 polishes a month, which is kind of a lot. (Two a week, on average. That really adds up.)

I was thinking, didn't I buy some Pretty Serious? But no, that was in May, so out of the date range that I set.

----------------------------------------------
Ways you can help with Harvey relief
----------------------------------------------

Selections from the list above:

(yeah, ok, I bought some non-nail-polish stuff in there, too)







No comments:

Post a Comment