Friday, June 30, 2017

NOTD: Ocean Drive

This just came and I haven't even swatched it yet, so you're seeing it on my nails first, for once. This is KL Polish Ocean Drive:
I cleaned it up some more after I took this picture - it's not perfect but you can get the idea. This is from the new summer line. It doesn't say it's a flakie but that's what it seems to me to be. It's rather sheer, but it was opaque enough to suit me in two coats. If you are a fiend about visible nail lines and you don't want to see any at all, you'll want three, I would think.

I wish Kathleen would do more polishes that aren't cremes, because I really like her formulas so far on the not-creme ones. (The creme formula seems nice, too, on the one that I've tried. I'm just not really a creme person.)

No comments:

Post a Comment