Saturday, June 17, 2017

NOTD: LOL (with & without Leia)

I just noticed that Lavender Out Loud spells out LOL, so that's probably what I'm going to call it in my head from now til eternity.

This looks like it has bald spots in this picture, but I think it's just a reflection. It went on very evenly in two coats, and I didn't see any bald spots at all. It seems to me that most of the polishes I have that are similar to this tend to be balky to apply, so if I'm right then this one is unusual. I'm going to have to poke around in old posts to see if there's actually any evidence of that, though.
I wore the Periwinkle polish all week last week without putting any color-changing or glittery thing over it, so it was too much to expect me to go another whole week, I guess. I put Zoya Leia on top of it, and I really like how it came out.
It looks here like it shifted more blue, doesn't it? Pictures can be really deceptive on purples, but on the monitor I'm looking at now, this looks pretty true to what I'm seeing in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment