Thursday, June 29, 2017

NOTD: Odhani

So here's Square Hue Odhani actually on my nails.
This is the second time I've worn it, as I mentioned, and I still love the color but man is it difficult to get on. Since it's a crelly, it's pretty sheer, and you can see that the tips either never got covered properly or are already chipping (maybe a little of both), and this is with four coats, I think. If you don't already have this polish you probably can't get your hands on it anyway, and honestly I don't think I recommend that you try, despite the lovely color. It's just too much of a pain in the ass. (Which is not to say that I'm not going to wear it again, since I already have it, but maybe I need to look around and see if I can find anything else in this not-too-light not-too-dark range of blue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment