Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Essie stash

Honestly, I don't have much of an Essie stash at all. Here's the first piece of it:
This is Wicked, Shine Of The Times, Midnight Cami, Mesmerize, and Status Symbol.

and then...
The three minis were a set from the Retro Revival collection: Birthday Suit, Life Of The Party, Bikini With A Martini, and there was also a mini of Starry Starry Night, but I also bought the large bottle of SSN and the mini is still floating around somewhere but I didn't turn it up when I was sorting all this out. So the other three are Starry Starry Night (in the normal size!), It's Genius, and Crocadilly, which is a magnetic. I think there is also another missing bottle, which is Sew Psyched (see here).

I like several of the Essies I have quite well, but I just have never fallen in love enough to spend the money on more of them. I had Starry Starry Night in my 2016 favorites, but when it came down to it I decided that two of the three I first bought years ago were my favorites - Status Symbol and Mesmerize (which I think is now called Mesmerized, but back in 2011 or 2012 when I got mine it didn't have that "d" at the end). I've got new swatches for those but I'll post them separately. (The other one I bought at that time was Midnight Cami, which I do also like a lot. Maybe Ulta was having a buy 2 get one free sale, I don't remember.)

No comments:

Post a Comment