Sunday, June 18, 2017

Mist You

I found a swatch of a polish that I genuinely haven't shown before, that I know of, Sally Hansen Salon Mist You:
(There are only a handful of polishes left, out of 600+ , that show up in my spreadsheet with a blank spot for the date when I swatched it, but this is one of them. They are mostly the sheer ones that I originally found it hard to get decent swatches of, or - in a couple of cases - things that are MIA somewhere in my junky house. But I am gradually working in as many as I can find, at least!)

As you can probably guess, this is Mist You over WnW Black Creme. Actually these top-coat things have turned out to be very interesting to swatch over black because you just never know what they're going to look like. Here it's purple - who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment