Monday, June 12, 2017

Gift Of Sparkle

This is Studio M Gift Of Sparkle:
It has what I'd call a plummy/purple base, with a lot of small glitter and I think some holo. (I don't have in front of me right now to check, but I'm pretty sure there's holo.) I haven't worn this polish much, but it's pretty and I doubt that it's anything that's going in the discard box at this time.

(You get these at Meijer stores - they were still available last year when I looked, I know, although with glitters somewhat out of fashion right now it's possible they're not any more. I would imagine they are findable, though, since they've been around for years now. They are also supposed to be dupes of some Color Club glitters - I think for that matter that they were made by the same manufacturer, so possibly not just duplicates per se but identical.)

I didn't post anything this morning, so this is my belated Monday post. I could've just skipped it, I suppose, but I have all these pictures I haven't posted and I figure I might as well keep posting them in between other things when I get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment