Sunday, September 3, 2017

Not-empty

I'm not necessarily going to comment a whole lot on each of these items because these are things that I haven't worn much and I have decided they're old enough that they need to be discarded. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them, I just haven't used them. And I'm not super-vigilant about throwing things away on a schedule but eventually I do root around in my stash of stuff I'm mostly not using and weed it out.

The OCC creme stuff has faded badly. (Although I scratched the surface of it, literally, and it's still much more pink underneath.) This was part of an OCC set I bought in very early 2015 - I talk in that entry about Sephora Flash being a new thing - and that was the start of my career as a Sephora junkie. And that makes this nearly 2-1/2 years old, so yeah, it's time for it to go.
(I definitely am not going to going to comment on "Pleasure Model".)

This is Bombshell Eye Base, and the color is Submissive. Actually I never understood why it was supposed to be a base considering that it is such a pretty color.

This is the Bellapierre powder - I put some in the lid so you could see what it looks like:


This is an Estee Lauder shadow duo that was in a gift-with-purchase set:
Oh, and there was a Josie Maran bottle in the picture up top that was supposed to be just argan oil, but I think I picked up the wrong bottle and the one pictured is something else. But I did have argan oil, and I actually googled "shelf life of argan oil" and found varying opinions. It was enough to make me decide it was time for it to go, though.

One more:

----------------------------------------------
Ways you can help with Harvey relief
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment