Wednesday, September 13, 2017

NOTD: Rory, matte

This is Zoya Rory, which is a summer polish from a few years ago, I think, with Matte All The Things matte top-coat:
It's a medium-toned berry/red-violet with a ton of silver shimmer - so much that with the matte top-coat, little "pools" of shimmer become visible on the nail. It doesn't look bad but it's a bit of an odd effect. (Maybe I should have shaken the bottle some more.) This picture was taken in shade and it looks much darker than it does in real life.

(I checked, it's from the Surf collection, which was in 2012 - the same collection with Myrta and Carly and Zuza. It's still available.)

Added: a 3rd-day update: this was chipping a bit so I put Where's The Party Canon At on top of it, then a coat of Gelous and another coat of Matte All The Things. So there's a lot of coats on my nails now, but so far they're holding up fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment