Monday, October 30, 2017

Bat My Eyes

This is China Glaze Bat My Eyes, which was a Halloween polish a few years back:
I was thinking I had already posted this picture, but I can't find it and anyway it's the right time of year for this, even if I have. It's a really lovely gold and black glitter (with some scattered flakes of other stuff). I said last year when I wore it that it was almost too elegant to be a Halloween polish, and maybe that's true, but it's also a really awesome Halloween polish. I didn't try to look and see if it was available this year (kinda late for mail order, anyway), but it still was last year so there might still be some bottles hanging around somewhere. This is very textured, for the record - I think I said last year that I pulled out the Gelous for this.

I saw this in Walgreen's:
(The mayor even had two faces, it was pretty cute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment