Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Alien Nation

This is Cuccio Alien Nation (named, I assume, for the old science-fiction movie and TV show of the same name):
It looks like just a brown/bronze when you first look at it, but it has a green flash to it once in a while. It's interesting. I have tons of browns (and bronzes too) so it's hard to convince myself I really need another one, but I wanted to try out this brand and this one looked kind of cool. (Plus, y'know, a fairly obscure SF fandom reference, those are hard to resist.)

I got mine from HB Beauty Bar, as I mentioned the other day, but I think Cuccio must have been sending out a lot of promotional samples because I've heard this brand mentioned an awful lot all of a sudden. Which I guess was wise of them, because I didn't know it existed before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment