Thursday, October 19, 2017

NOTD: Destiny naked

(I started to channel Simply Nailogical and say "without taco" but I think that's getting a little too obscure - if you can call a YouTuber with several million followers obscure.. I also had "sans top-coat" in the title at one point. But I decided "naked" is both slightly dramatic and perfectly true.)

(I just noticed that the video I linked above has 13,000 comments. That's insane.)

I notice I've posted two different NOTD pictures of Zoya Destiny but both of them are with top-coat. Pixie Dust polishes are meant to be worn without, but the fact is that I probably wear them with some sort of top-coat more than I do without. (Sometimes it's just a shiny top-coat like Seche Vite, or a matte one; sometimes it's some kind of shimmery top-coat that builds on what's underneath it.)

Destiny with top-coat

Aaand now Destiny without anything at all on top:
It's more pink-leaning by itself, although I'm not sure if you can pick up on that here. I wore it like this yesterday and then I put Y'all Come Back Ya Hear on it again because my beloved Astros are orange, not coral. Not that the color of my nail polish has helped them at all - they've lost three games in a row, now. Just the same, I am sticking with orange polish as long as they're still in it, so may I still be wearing it at Halloween.

Baseball eventually makes you superstitious. It's weird that way.


Added: just for the heck of it, here's the same video I linked to at the top, showing Christine dressing up her cats (and her boyfriend, and herself). It amuses me, and it does have some slight references to the whole "taco" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment