Sunday, June 3, 2018

Empties

I haven't done an empties post in a while, so here's the things that had piled up in the folder:

For some reason Clinique lipsticks always break on me. So this is another broken one - it isn't actually something that I've used up. (I put the broken-off part in a jar so I can use it with a brush. I do like this color - it's Rose Pop. I don't know what the deal is with them breaking, though.)

This is a hair treatment that I bought at Sally Beauty to try. It made my hair feel really good.

I'm not sure where I got this little bottle of Truth Serum - my guess would be either Sephora Play or one of those big Sephora gift sets. This is one of my favorite serums, but it's expensive - $72 for 50ml. I have another, slightly larger (half-ounce) bottle that I don't think I ever remembered to show - it was from this set. I think I may have bought that when the VIB sale was going on.

Here's another hair mask sample that probably also came from Sephora Play
Again, really liked this but it's awfully expensive.

And then, something completely different: I discovered by accident a while back that nuts.com was a thing, and I tried them out:
This one is chocolate pecan clusters, but I also got a couple of other things (I've forgotten exactly what now), and everything was awesome. They're not cheap but they're good quality.
(Fun artwork!)

No comments:

Post a Comment