Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Cor Blimey

This is Butter London Cor Blimey:
Cor Blimey is the satin-finish polish - I wrote the names wrong when I wrote them on the wheel. (Pitter Patter is the dark shiny purple above Cor Blimey.) This was a mini - or fashion-size, as they used to call these - that I got from a one day "mystery set" on BL's website back in 2015. This polish was a really nice surprise - something a little different.


Cor Blimey is the smaller one here, and Pitter Patter is the full-size one. You can see that they look really similar in the bottle.

(Scroll down on the link above to see the set that Cor Blimey came in - it's the set at the bottom. I haven't been buying Butter London polishes lately because I think they're too high-priced, but I have several polishes from them that I love, including this one, and I also use the pink cosmetic bag that came with this set all the time. So that was $10 pretty well-spent, it turns out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment