Sunday, June 17, 2018

Dupe

This is Pretty Serious Dupe:
This was from the Serious Business collection, in which all the names were polish jargon - others were HTF, Epic Haul and No Buy. (Here's the whole collection.) This is a mixed glitter in a dark base - I would have said the base was black but people online seem to think it's dark blue or dark teal. And then it's got a mix of glitter colors but mostly in cool tones - green, blue, purple. There are lots of small hexes, some little tiny bits, and even a few scattered large pieces as well, which makes it even harder to tell what all is in there. There might even be a sprinkling of holo in there.

I think this is really pretty but it's got an awfully thick formula. I don't think I've actually worn it. I just swatched it. Also I bought Black Diamond at the same time, which turned out to be really similar except without the dark base. (This post has a comparison if you scroll down.) I should also probably point out that I don't usually make much effort to get the glitter spread around just so on these wheel swatches, and I think on this one that's particularly noticeable. I could have covered up that bald space in the middle if I'd been more careful with it.

(I just poked around on the website and I think this is one of the ones that's recently been discontinued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment