Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Topic Tuesday: first indie

This was a #topictues a good while back: first indie you purchased, and do you still have it

Answer: I ordered three minis from Chirality - all holos - just about five years ago. This one is The Symbiote:
Actually I see that all three of them are still on Etsy:
The Symbiote (gray)
Convergence (plum)
Kale (green)

Here's Kale:
I remember it being a bit brighter than it looks here. It's grayed out, yeah, but not really to this degree.

I still have two of them, but not the third, and I'll show you why - this was my "farewell" swatch of Convergence before I destashed it:
I think I must not have closed it properly at some point. You can see that the color is pretty, still; but of course originally the texture of this was smooth, just like the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment