Monday, June 11, 2018

Stone Of Reality, Always Be A Dragon

Stone Of Reality:
This is tiny red micro holo glitters. The description on the website says it has a jelly base, but I couldn't really see much color to the base at all, to tell you the truth. Unless you put an undercoat under this, it's going to take 3 coats. It's not really shiny on its own, but I put top-coat on the tip so you can see at the top of the nail what it looks like top-coated. I also am sure it's not going to be easy to remove. (But hey, it's glow-in-the-dark!)

And then Always Be A Dragon I've talked about a bit before so I won't repeat too much.
I really like this a lot. I've got a running list of everything new I've worn so far this year and I've got this penciled in as my favorite of the first half so far. (L13 link here)

(I have a link for the first one but apparently Lucky 13's website is down for a few days and I didn't get the specific link for this polish before that happened. They're supposed to be back on Wednesday with some new releases - the 13th, get it?) They're back with at least one new polish, which looks cool - I ordered it so I'll report back! (and they have free shipping through the 17th, too)



No comments:

Post a Comment