Saturday, June 16, 2018

NOTD: Aurora Borealis over Chimera

I was looking at that link I posted down at the bottom of this entry, where I did Aurora Borealis over a green base. I liked it over the green so I decided to experiment with other greens. This is two coats of A/B over OCC Chimera.
It like it. It's maybe not quite as awesome as the one I linked (which was over Frogtown) but it's nice. Chimera is one of those polishes that I like but I always forget about when it comes to picking out polish.

(Added:) I put this on early Friday morning, and now it's Tuesday and I've washed my hair since then and everything else that I usually do that messes my polish up, and I've still got this on and it's only got the tiniest bit of tipwear. I'm sure I'll do something new in the next couple of days, but I call this a big win, wear-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment