Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Mindy, Charmed + Havana Heat

First of all, in case anybody missed it and is interested, Kathleen Lights' Havana Heat collection dropped. Not your typical summer collection (which is refreshing as hell, really) - very bright, but not neon. I can't see myself buying a bunch of these because there's too many warm colors - I might want the pink and the blue. (Not that the green is particularly warm, but it seems too similar to things I already have.) (Scroll down to the bottom for videos on this!)

Here is the only polish I've got from KL's spring (Ethereal Gardens) collection, Charmed:
This reads as purple but I think it actually is pink with blue shimmer. It's super-pretty.

And then I have Mindy, from the Winter Glamourland collection:
A deep berry creme.

I tried Charmed on top of Mindy, and it seems to have definite possibilities:


Here's Kathleen's chit-chat video:

aaand the "commercial" featuring her family:




No comments:

Post a Comment