Sunday, June 10, 2018

Lucky 13: We're All Matte Here

I just realized I haven't shown my recent Lucky 13 purchases at all, except for the one NOTD of the green one. I bought 3 things - two polishes and a matte top-coat. (I've been going on about how much I love Pretty Serious' matte top-coat, and I was going to re-order that but it was out of stock at the time. So I decided to try this one instead.)
L-R, this is the matte top-coat, We're All Matte Here, Stone of Reality, Always Be A Dragon
The bottoms of the bottles have helpful labels too:

I tried We're All Matte Here over Black Creme just to to see how matte it is:
You can see at the bottom of the nail how shiny the black polish was to begin with. I didn't swatch anything else to compare the degree of matte-ness of this, but well, it looks pretty matte.

(I'll show the swatches for the other two tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment