Monday, June 25, 2018

Peri-wink-le Of An Eye

It's summer now, and one of the colors I always like to wear this time of year are these kind of watery blues - this is 1 Step Wonder Gel Peri-wink-le Of An Eye:
Honestly, I don't think this reads as really periwinkle, it just reads as blue - but maybe if I put it next to a more conventional pale blue I'd do better at seeing it. This is a current color, and I have had good luck with these Wonder Gel polishes as long as I don't try to take the "1-step" business too seriously. I have gotten the best results when I just treated it like a normal polish and wore it with my regular base-coat and top-coat. (Which I rotate - I don't stick with just one brand. Actually I may be talking about that tomorrow if I get it written, or if not hopefully sometime soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment