Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Several Topic Tuesdays

Today's #topictues is "the last polish you purchased" but that's something I have already showed you guys (Generally Hazzardous) so I'm going to go back and talk about some other topics from the backlist of topics I skipped in past months. (Back on the topic of what I've bought: I hadn't considered this, but I haven't bought any polish in a month or so. I've been doing that, lately. I buy a bunch of stuff all at once, and then I go, "oh, this is ridiculous" and I contain myself for a while. I've gone as long as three months at a time without buying anything. So I guess I can expect another binge in August or so. Just in time for the Nordstrom sale!)

Here's a few more where I don't have very long answers:
  • first polish you would buy if you lost your entire collection (this was a topic from early May) - I can't think of anything specific. I would probably go somewhere nearby - Walgreen's or H-E-B or someplace - and just pick from what they had in stock. I certainly don't think I would want to wait for mail order.
  • what brand you would choose if you could only have one (no indies) (from March) - definitely Zoya - reasonable prices if you wait for sales & promos, a big back-list and a lot of fun finishes
  • most-used polishes (other than base & top-coat) (this one is from April) - I think it would have to be China Glaze Travel In Colour. I love shifty top-coats. I've worn a number of different ones in recent years: Bubblegum Punk, for a while, and for the last year or so it's been Zoya Leia. But I think Travel In Colour is probably the all-time champion. (I'm going on the assumption that "other than top-coat" in this topic is referring to something like Seche Vite and not a top-coat with color in it.) I can't think of one single polish that I've worn as much as I've worn the different color top-coats. Another candidate would be Zoya Chloe and other similar flakies. I love to layer, have you noticed?

Generally Hazzardous:

No comments:

Post a Comment