Thursday, November 17, 2016

R.I.P.

This is Orly R.I.P:
This is a stray Halloween glitter that I missed the first time through - it's orange hexes and some smaller bits that might be silver (it's hard to tell) in a black jelly base. I swatched it by itself and over the inevitable Forbidden Fudge as well. I used to wear this a lot back when I first got it and then the last couple of years - now that I have more Halloween polishes than I really know what to do with - I've tended to forget about it. It's too obviously Halloween-ish to wear much the rest of the year, although I think at least once I used it in a jelly sandwich and that toned it down. This was the first manicure I ever took a picture of for this blog.

R.I.P. has been around for a number of years now, but it's still showing up on Orly's website and I imagine you can find it other places as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment