Sunday, November 20, 2016

Vintage

This is Orly Vintage:
This looks too blue in this picture. It's really a jade green. This is new to me and I haven't figured out yet if I'm going to like it. (Early trials - by which I mean sticking my finger under the wheel to try to see what it will look like on me - are promising.) I found this via somebody's "favorite greens" videos - I really shouldn't watch those videos, it always ends with me buying something. But I'm kind of on a mission to figure out where the line is between the true pastels which truly do look awful on me, and the just "almost-pastel" colors, some of which it turns out I can wear. This is the first time I've tried a color like this, so I'll have to remember to report back.

Added: the manicure picture came out greener-looking:
That entry is here.

I bought my bottle from Amazon, although it's also available through Orly. Probably at Sally Beauty stores everywhere, too, I'm guessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment