Friday, November 25, 2016

Holiday Spirit

This is Sation Holiday Spirit:
I've got a bunch of holiday-ish polishes coming - like bright reds - but since it's still a month til Christmas I thought I would start the barrage with some polishes that are holiday-themed but not really that holiday-like, if you see what I mean. This is called "Holiday Spirit" but I think it's the most subdued holiday polish I own. It's a glitter, yes, but it's not obviously in holiday colors and it's got a gray base. It looks kind of vaguely silvery on the wheel here but in real life I'm not sure that even shows up that much. It seems like the kind of polish you might be able to get away with (at least during the holidays) even if you worked somewhere pretty conservative. (But it's been years since I worked anywhere that cared in the least about that so you probably shouldn't entirely trust me on that subject.)

Sation is a pretty obscure brand and this is the only one I own, but the last time I checked you could still find Sation polishes, including this one, around. When I googled I found a bunch of beauty supply links, so that's probably your best bet. (I'm not sure if they're even making Sation any more. They don't appear to have a website, at least.)


In other news, I rarely set foot in an actual store on Black Friday any more - I haven't for years - but boy, I have already caved on some early online Black Friday sales, including Zoya (70% off!) and Kiko (buy 3 get 3 free!) and possibly also KBShimmer. (It was late, and regulars here can probably tell you that I'm dangerous late at night. I know I was poking around on their website but I'm not 100% sure if I hit the "place order" button or not. I suspect that I did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment