Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Steel Guitar, Steely Gaze

This is Orchid Steel Guitar and Hard As Nails Steely Gaze:
These are awfully similar-looking dark shimmery grays, on the wheel. (Of the two dark grays, I'm pretty sure Steely Gaze is on top and Steel Guitar is below that. Steely Gaze is maybe just a hair darker, but it's hard to tell.) I'm not sure if you can get either of these any more - Sally Hansen seems to have discontinued all the Hard As Nails colors, because I only see the strengthener listed. Orchid is a store-brand, and while the store in question (H-E-B, a grocery chain) is only in Texas, there are a few colors online - but this doesn't seem to be one of them. That's not to say it's discontinued, I'm not sure about that part. I know there were still far more than 7 colors in the store the last time I looked. (This link on their website should get you eventually to those 7 polishes, as well as showing you other Orchid-brand products, mostly skincare products and soaps. They also have nail polish in a pump bottle that I really love, although that's apparently not on the website either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment