Sunday, November 6, 2016

Explosive, Glitz Gal

This is Formula X Explosive and Sally Hansen Gem Crush Glitz Gal:
You can see the 75% off sticker very prominently on Glitz Gal, but actually I'm pretty sure I bought both of these on clearance. They're sort of similar in that they both have a lot of fairly bumpy glitter in a dark base. I like Explosive's black base a lot more than I like Glitz Gal's sort of sludgy gray base. Maybe I need to futz around with Glitz Gal and see if it can be redeemed, but I've had it for a couple of years and haven't worn it so that seems like a clear destash candidate if not. I wore Explosive back in January and it was really pretty - and so blingy that I ended up matteing it down. (I do that a lot these days, you may have noticed.)

So given that I bought both of these on clearance, it's unlikely that you can find either of them easily - especially Glitz Gal. Explosive was discontinued more recently so it might be more possible to find. (Check Amazon and eBay, though, you never know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment