Friday, November 11, 2016

Celeb City, Hurricane

This is Xtreme Wear Celeb City and Square Hue Hurricane:
Celeb City is a super-bright silver metallic - not quite a chrome, but close - and really I rarely wear it because it's so bright it's kind of annoying to me. (I should try matteing it down and see what happens.) Hurricane is the darker one above it, it's sort of a very grayed-out silver or maybe it's really just a gray with a lot of silver shimmer in it. (Square Hue calls it a "platinum metallic" but as a person who lives in hurricane country, I can tell you that I think of it as the gray of storm clouds.)

I talked more about the names of the polishes in the Square Hue 2000s collection the other day, so I'm not going to repeat all of that. See over here. As far as availability, Hurricane is not listed on the Square Hue singles page, and I don't see Celeb City on the Xtreme Wear page either. So if you wanted these I guess you'd have to look outside the normal channels. Celeb City was around for a while so I don't imagine it'd be too hard to find, though. Hurricane might be more difficult. (On the other hand there are dozens of polishes like Celeb City, at least. Not so many like Hurricane.)


No comments:

Post a Comment