Friday, November 2, 2012

Social media

I mention in one of the posts from 2010 that I had been posting on Tumblr, and I still am, but now I'm using a different account and I had almost completely forgotten that the "Delicious Color" Tumblr account even existed. (It has some cute posts. I guess my idea was that I was going to make it into a craft thing, but then I forgot its existence, so that didn't go far.) The one I'm using now is mellificent.tumblr.com and it usually has very little about nails other than maybe an occasional reblog of somebody else's pictures. Also I warn you that it sometimes gets rather political. (You're welcome to look. I'm just sayin'.) And it does have craft stuff, fairly often, and sometimes some fashion posts. But mostly it's just whatever I see that appeals to me. Pretty much your usual kind of random Tumblr content, on the whole.

I do tweet a fair bit, occasionally about nails but more often just on general subjects - that account is @mellicious. Basically, if you see a "mellicious" or a "mellificent" on any given social media site it may or may not be me. Often one or the other of them is taken, which is why I tend to switch back and forth. I am not linking to my Facebook account here because (a) I don't post there much and (b) the whole "real name" business of Facebook's makes me antsy. I may relent on that in the future but for right now I'm not going there.

Also, the other blog that I mention having in the posts below is long dead. I switched crafts from beads to collage to papercrafting, and then sort of petered out completely on that. I'm sure I'll start some craft or other  again eventually, but for now, the bead blog is definitely dormant.

No comments:

Post a Comment