Thursday, November 29, 2012

Zoya Kaufda

I'm still wearing Kaufda - not the same manicure as before, I redid it. This is just Kaufda with Chloe on top. (The flecks in Chloe are noticeable if you're really paying attention, but it didn't change the color much.)

You might realize, from the fact that I'm still wearing it, that Kaufda is growing on me. Here's its Zoya page, and here is a blog post I found when I googled, which is somebody talking about how much they love Kaufda and that it's sort of a Zoya Unsung Hero. (I think Zoya has something like 300 colors nowadays so some of them are bound to get lost in the shuffle.) Apparently it's also rated 5 out of 5 on Makeup Alley - but  I haven't looked up other Zoya polishes so they may all be rated high for all I know. I only found this color because I searched for "copper" on Zoya's website, and it came up along with Penny and Colette which are the ones I already knew about. I think I like Kaufda because it has more red undertones than I expected, which makes it more flattering on my skin tone.


disclaimer: The Zoya link is a "Share the Love" link, meaning I could conceivably get freebies out of it at some point if you buy through that link. But in general, nobody's paying me to say anything that I say here. If anybody does, I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment