Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fleck Effect

I was looking at the few nail pictures I have, and the ones from this summer almost all involve Zoya Fleck Effect, mostly in Chloe. I'm pretty sure all the pictures below are Chloe over _____.

1. Chloe over some L'Oreal Jet Set color - I think it might have been Presto.
 2. Chloe over Zoya Juicy.
 3. I'm pretty sure this one has Chloe as well, but it's hard to see it over the red base coat. This could be any number of things go I'm not even going to try to guess.
I have slowed down on Chloe lately but I'm sure I'll come back to it later. It looks great over practically everything. I think I had it on over one set of orange layers, pre-Halloween, as well.

(I also have another Fleck Effect color, Maisie - the blue-green one - but so far I haven't worn that one near as much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment