Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stash additions

Apparently I got so involved in the whole nail wheel business that I forgot to post this lovely picture:
...which is recent additions to my stash, many of which I have worn already. I think I've worn everything except Mermaid's Tale and Girls on Film, at this point. I've had Quick Jeanius on for several days now, and before that I wore F*ck and Run over Unforgettable Heart. (Next time I want to try it on its own, actually - maybe I'll do that next!)

For the record, here is what's in this picture (by columns going left to right, since that's basically how I arranged them):
  • (1st column) Quick Jeanius - which as noted already, is navy-blue shimmer with some purple in it
  • (2nd column) Baby Bellini - very similar to the other Cocktail Colours, sheer and shimmery
  • Mermaid's Tale, blue and green glitter, I think this is supposed to be a dupe for some Lippman - is it Mermaid's Dream? I am too lazy to look it up right now (Later: Oh! It's actually a near-dupe for Across the Universe, apparently.)
  • (3rd column - all Nostalgic Nail Lacquers) Girls On Film - pink and purple glitter in a paler pink base
  • As If! - black, white, and pink matte confetti of various sizes, in a clear base
  • F*ck and Run (I'm not editing myself there, that's how she spells it) - red jelly packed with red & pink shimmer
I guess I should say for the record that while I purchased all of these on my own, as I always do, I did get a free upgrade to full-size on the Nostalgics even though I paid for minis for a couple of them. I don't know that she has any idea that I'm a blogger, anyway (and I am a pretty damn obscure blogger, at that), so I'm really guessing that that was just because she's clearing out these colors. Anyway, I am happy enough with them that I just placed another order, which you will of course hear about in great detail later. (It's only a couple of bottles, and sale ones at that. I've been relatively good lately.)

Another nail wheel coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment