Monday, July 21, 2014

Ultimate Fandom again

I was poking around in my list of indie polishes, and I happened to notice Fandom Cosmetics' tagline: "Live Long and Polish" - I like it.

I am in the middle of applying Dollish You Know Nothing Jon Snow. I'm at 3 coats and there is still visible nail line, so if you're VNL averse, you might want to avoid this one. I think I am stopping here, though. (I'll try to get a picture of it if the sun will ever come out.)

I tried These Are Not The Droids You're Looking For yesterday, and it read too Christmassy to me - metallic and jewel-tones. I don't think it has to be Christmas to wear that combination but, I dunno, I am always more in the mood for that sort of thing in the winter. So I decided to save that one for a bit.

Before that I had on The Deathly Hallows over RGB Slate, which I liked but never did get a picture of. The main thing I have to say about that one is that unless you're a lot more adept at dabbing techniques than I am, it takes a lot of coats to get a decent amount of glitter in there. I had on basecoat + Slate + several coats of TDH + 2 coats of topcoat, so a good 7 coats of polish, and it was so thick it finally started coming off in big chunks. So I liked it, but it takes some work to get on properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment