I have other new stuff besides that, but no pictures yet because we haven't seen the sun for days, it's been raining all the time. Let's see, I got stuff from Dollish and stuff from Llarowe (that was the Chick polishes) and then I bought some Sinful Colors since Walgreen's was having a 99-cent sale. Here's the full list of stuff I've bought lately:
- Chick Fairy Snot (as I have said before, I have a weakness for anything named "Unicorn ____" or "Fairy ____") - this one is small holo glitter in a clear base.
- Chick Once Upon A Time, which looks sort of like a glass fleck, very shimmery, and it's a rhubarb color, an almost-red. I may wear this next so I'll report back.
- Chick basecoat (Horsetail Strengthening Base Coat)
- Chick cuticle oil, my second bottle because it smells so good
- Dollish The Angels Have The Phone Box - also a second bottle (mini), because I like this color so much
- Dollish I Want To Believe, which is from the second Ultimate Fandom set - also a mini. It's blue-grey with what looks like blue and silver glitter.
- a glass file from Dollish, my first one
- the Megalast I mentioned above, Careful, It's Vine-tage, which is a dark-grape matte from the fall LE collection
- Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar, a ruby-red (as if I need another one of those)
- Sinful Colors Ice Dream, and icy blue-and-silver glitter
- and three mini-bottles of Travel in Colour, as mentioned above
I didn't need any of this, I really have to slow down!