Monday, September 15, 2014

Trying the untried: Azure

I knew I had tried some polish from my "untried" list, and I finally remembered what it was: Azure.
Pictures are so merciless - they show you not only the spot on my index finger where I messed the polish up somewhere along the way, but this also clearly shows the bald spots on other fingers, and this is after THREE coats. So apparently it really needed four. This is a Sally Hansen Lustre Shine color, and I'm pretty sure it's discontinued (although it still shows up on SH's website, so maybe not) but I can't say I recommend it in either case, even though it's really a glorious color. That part doesn't show up so well in the picture. It's sort of a dark cornflower blue - it has a touch of purple in it. Really a beautiful color, but streaky and didn't wear well, either. I hate it when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment