Monday, November 26, 2018

Band Geek (NOTD + swatch)

Here is KBShimmer Band Geek:
This is messy because I put it on really late at night, but you can get the idea, at least. This picture is rather dark, anyway - the picture at the link above is better. (Or google and you'll get a lot of examples.)

I feel compelled to mention that while I am notably a geek, one thing I was not was a band geek. I was in the choir, instead. (I have called myself a choir geek for years, when the subject comes up, but actually at my school choir and band were not necessarily considered particularly geeky as I remember it, mostly because there were enough popular kids in choir and I think in band too that it gave the rest of us some cover.)

Here's the bottle and the swatch:
It's basically a black jelly with a lot of mixed glitters in various metallics (like the instruments in the band). It's very pretty. I wore the mani above for quite a few days, and over the Thanksgiving break I got sme new stuff in the mail that I slapped on top of Band Geek and they both coordinated quite well - that was Cigars On Ice, which was a Polish Pickup polish, and then Rustling Leaves from Night Owl's fall collection. I don't have pictures of those yet but I like both of them and they both looked good on top of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment