Thursday, November 15, 2018

Love Potion 99.9

This is Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99.9:
I don't pull out my Lynnderellas much, but this one is one of my favorites - a blend of various medium-to-dark purples.

I'm pulling out some darker purples because I feel like they're good things to wear in the fall. Note that the two below may look the same in the bottle but only one of them falls into this (fall-colors) category:
Orchid Of The Year appears similar in the bottle, here, but is actually much lighter. To put it in seasonal terms, I'd probably wear this one sometime in the Christmas-to-spring time period. It would work for either of those. (I also tend to wear glitters a lot in the winter because they're cheery, which is what causes me to think of Christmas-to-spring as one continuous thing.)


No comments:

Post a Comment