Thursday, November 22, 2018

Sephora VIB goodies

This is the first installment of what I bought from the Sephora VIB sale. Here I was trying to buy things I actually need. (Later on I kind of went nuts in the NailsInc section but we'll discuss that another day.)
I had had a sample of the Skin Laundry face wash that came in a Sephora Play box - which makes it six months ago or longer, because I cancelled that a while ago - and I really liked it so I decided to spring for the large bottle while the sale was on. Hopefully it will last quite a while.

And then I had decided to try out this Cinema secrets brush cleaner a while back - I had seen somebody recommend it highly. (It's said to be what makeup artists use.) I bought two different travel size bottles (one a spray bottle and another that came with a small tin) and I have been using this stuff like crazy. I'm still not really near to having used all of the two small bottles up, but I have made a significant dent in them and I decided it was time I bought the refill bottle.

I really do love this stuff. It's pretty much effortless to use. Spray it on your brush and just wipe it off, or if you have a brush that's really crusty, pour some into the tin and just dip it in and take it out immediately. The beauty of it is that it really works and it dries practically instantly. Even with a big brush it's dry very quickly. The small tin works fine for smaller brushes, but anything bigger than my mini-multitasker won't fit, so that's why I ordered the larger tin as well.

(I'm going to try to restrain myself on the Black Friday sales. We'll see how that goes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment