Sunday, November 11, 2018

Foundation and a brush

I started an Ulta order because I kept hearing people talk about Physicians Formula The Healthy Foundation and I decided I wanted to try it.
This is the lightest color (LC1, for light cool) but it's really not all that light. They don't have a huge range of shades like so many brands do now - they need to catch up on that. (Actually I wonder if they have much choice - in most drugstores they seem to be allotted a pretty limited amount of space!) Anyway, I've tried it and the color seems fine for me. And then I decided to buy a brush, because the one I've been using is shedding bristles. I didn't want to pay a fortune for it, so after looking at several things I ended up at Ecotools:
It had good reviews - and I do really like it. It's not round:
so it's maneuverable. It's got a ton of bristles - they're really packed in there! Also the handle's a bit unusually-shaped and isn't all that long, which works well for me because I have small hands, anyway. It's apparently just over 6" long:
(The rest of the Ulta order is nail polish, so I'll do that tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment