Monday, December 28, 2015

More swatches

The Pretty Serious nail wheel swatches were in the last entry, and I know I showed some Zoya swatches lately, but here's a couple of other assorted things:

This is Butter London Bit Faker with two different (Zoya) undercoats: Cinnamon on the left, and Autumn on the right. Both of them look good, but Cinnamon-and-Bit-Faker was the combination I kept on using.

These are the polishes I got from Sally Beauty a while back: Sally Girl Bling Tree, Nina Pro Boys 'n' Berries, and China Glaze Dorothy Who? The latter is the only one I've actually worn, and it is of course totally awesome. I think I will like the Nina one with topcoat, though. Bling Tree's main problem is it's a bit sparse. (Also, I have more red-and-green glitters than I can possibly wear in the two-week window - at most - each year where I get in the mood for that kind of thing. But then I mostly bought this one because it came in the cute blinged-out bottle anyway!)

And then this is the two Cover Girls that I bought a couple of weeks ago (both of which I had in Glosstini size already), Seared Bronze and Pyro Pink. As I think I said before, both of these were Hunger Games tie-ins, or rather Catching Fire tie-ins, because if you've been following nail polish that long, you probably remember the China Glaze polishes that went with the first movie (Agro, Electrify, etc.). The Cover Girl tie-in went with the second movie, I know that one without thinking about it too much.
Anyway, the Cover Girl ones are very pretty glass-fleck-type things, and they're apparently being discontinued, so snatch them up now if you want them!


No comments:

Post a Comment