Monday, December 21, 2015

December Square Hue

Here's December Square Hue, which is the last Decades set, for the 2010s:
We have a deep purple, a bright red and a gold.
And here are the names:
(The differences in the apparent bottle size are misleading here; they're all exactly the same size, some were just nearer the camera than others.)
So we have:
  • Baby, Baby, Baby ca.2010 - which I guess is referring to a Justin Bieber song (this is not something I'm up on)
  • Bird Fling, which apparently is talking about Angry Birds since this also says ca.2010 and that's the year that Angry Birds came out
  • Olympiad ca.2018 - which is apparently the year of the winter Olympics, not the summer ones. Which are, I guess in Rio this coming year? I don't know.
And for the record, I have cancelled Square Hue, for the second time. Their polishes are good, and that's not to say I won't start it again later. The new series coming up did not especially grab me, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment