Monday, December 21, 2015

New polishes: Outlast and Nine Zero

So here's the two Outlast polishes I was talking about in the last entry plus the one Nine Zero polish:
These two and at least one more (Violet Flicker, I think? which I already had) were marked as being discontinued. Seared Bronze is supposed to be a Warm & Fozzie dupe - and in any case, these glass-fleck polishes in this line are great (there were at least 6 of them and maybe more, although I don't know if any of them are still in production now) and if you don't have them or something like them I would totally recommend picking them up. CVS is said to have them marked down so they'll probably go fast.

As for the Nine Zero, this was the one that I mentioned a while back, that I bought because it was just like nothing else, and that's this:
(I still had Seared Bronze on my fingers at the time I took this, although now I've switched to Twinkle Lights.) And here it is on a wheel.
This is two, three, and four coats, respectively. You can't really see the silver base color here and I couldn't see it well in the afternoon sunlight, especially against the whiteness of the wheel - which is why I did the fourth coat just to see. But when I put it on my fingernails yesterday I only did three. It's a silver holo base and then the little scattered confetti hexes - but you can see that the hexes go on pretty thick without having to work at it. I was not dabbing at all in these pictures. So it's really a cool and different polish.

In case you're not already aware of this, Nine Zero polishes are from jessface90 of YouTube, who's pretty well-known there, but has just started her own polish line. I've always liked her videos and I felt like she is the sort of person who's not going to put out polishes without testing them properly and such. And I only have this one so far but I think it's awesome.

(And I think I have some more new things, but I'll put that in a separate post.)



No comments:

Post a Comment