- Ninja-lish-ious - dark blue with tons of shimmer (and it's LE)
- Baphomet's Berserker - speckled black, basically, with a multitude of glitter colors floating in the black crelly-ish base.
- Elliot, which I talked about some time ago but didn't have a picture of - gorgeous bright-blue shimmer
- Frogtown - the pictures seem to show it as a blue-green but I wore this at Christmas (with glitter on top) because it just looked like a standard Christmas green to me (here it is on PS's website) ("Green metallic shimmer" is the description on the website.)
- Nuke The Fridge - I don't remember ever having seen a polish name that's overtly an Indiana Jones joke, but that's what this one is. Kind of similar to Zoya Irene, to my mind (I need to remember to compare - olive green with brown leanings?
- Stud Muffin (Pretty Serious) - I turned around and gave this one away, even though it was meant to be my own gift, because I decided it was awfully similar to Bird Fling and as well as (probably) similar to ones I already had. I did swatch it before I gave it away, so hopefully I'll be able to do some more comparing anyway. It's a warm-leaning - meaning slightly orange-leaning - bright bright red creme. It's beautiful, I just felt like I didn't need it and I'd give it a better home. (It was Christmas, what can I say.)
Here's the boxes:
I didn't take pictures of the bottles outside of the boxes, for some reason.
This is just a bigger look at the same swatches (actually the same exact picture, just cropped) as above: