Friday, June 14, 2013

More Orchid pictures

Here's one I seem to have missed last night:
(I caught this because I remembered that So You Think You Can Salsa was in that display post that I did post. There is some discussion in the comments of the last entry about core colors and such, if anybody other than me and Karen is interested.)

(Which reminds me that Karen is the only person who ever posts comments, even though I know some other people are reading at least sporadically. Come out of the closet, you guys! I like comments!)

This one doesn't seem to be there, either:
 Two of the three Orchid colors I own are right next to one another in this picture - both are really packed glitters. That's "He Loves Me... I Love Him NOT!" and "Funky Monkey" - both of which I like, but have a tendency to forget to wear. (The third one that I own is Island Couture, which seems not to be core.)

No comments:

Post a Comment