Saturday, June 15, 2013

Teal and Glee

As you can see, I just redid the blog's format. This is the header I had on my bead blog, which is long-dormant. A couple of weeks ago, I finally got around to doing what I'd been thinking about doing for a good while: I went back to the person who made it in the first place and asked her to change the title for me. (Thanks, Vanessa!) Otherwise it's identical - the header, that is, not anything else. I am going to have to tweak the layout a fair bit before I'm entirely happy with it but I'll do that later. But I am happy because I always did really love that header. It doesn't have anything to do with nail polish but it's pretty and colorful and thus apropos to the blog's name, anyway!

Back to nail polish: One of the polishes I bought in Ohio was Black Illusion, and I knew nothing whatsoever about it, so I'm pleased to see (in the link below) that it's a dead dupe for Storm, which I have had on my Zoya wishlist for ages and have never gotten around to getting.
http://demapixie.blogspot.com/2013/04/zoya-storm-la-girl-black-illusion.html
(I just did a huge Zoya order for the BOGO sale - which I think ends tomorrow btw - so I think Zoya will survive without me purchasing Storm. I will naturally be reporting back further on these purchases later on. And also on Black Illusion, when I get around to trying it!)

Pictures - not great pictures because they were taken on the dash of the car, but then that's nothing new for me!

Tenacious Teal:

And, Tenacious Teal with a coat of Glee (Jesse's Girl) on top of it:
You can tell it looks different here, but in actuality it looks considerably more different than you can tell from the picture. Glee is a microglitter, and somehow the finish just didn't show up well in the picture. It's quite shiny and pretty. I like this combination a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment