Thursday, June 13, 2013

Orchid - mostly for Karen but the rest of you may browse!

Karen and I are doing a swap - she reports that she's already bought me all the JulieG polishes I wanted - but I have been highly remiss (although admittedly I had a decent excuse, yes) in posting the pictures I took over a week ago for her to attempt to pick colors from. The display is a mess - if I get a chance as we trek across East Texas tomorrow I might hit another H-E-B and see if they have anything different! But this is numerous close-ups of the polishes so that you can hopefully see the names. (Bonus: many of the names are quite amusing.)

Here's a display, which will be no help. And ignore the coupon sale since it's presumably over by now. (Also, what those 2 blues are doing in the "RED HOT" display, I don't quite know.)

I'm pretty sure that's Essie Magnetics down on the row below!









This looks suspiciously like several of the same color here:

And this looks suspiciously like a bottle of OPI :)









There may be a couple more, but I'm too sleepy right now to be able to tell them apart.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking these! I didn't realize Orchid did special displays like that--are those colors core? I'll e-mail you re: the swap shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually posted another display picture a month or so ago, but I sort of plunked it down in a post by itself late at night and I'm sure I never posted a link to it or anything, so it's not too surprising if you missed it. Here: http://deliciouscolor.blogspot.com/2013/05/orchid-displays.html

    Most of the colors in the display seem to be core, yeah. I remember that the one with "salsa" in the name was in it. And I know that one of those misplaced blues in the Red Hot display was Starry Night, which is core. But I did pick up that purple called Island Couture from a display some months ago, and that one doesn't seem to be core. So there may be some LE color from time to time. I'm going to have to start paying better attention!

    ReplyDelete