Monday, June 17, 2013

Stash additions, first half of June

First of all, I would like to say that Glee over Tenacious Teal is utterly gorgeous and I love it. Probably one of my favorite layering combinations ever. (Just had to get that opinion out of the way.)

Now, here's a semi-organized picture of everything I've bought since the end of May:
Top row:
  1. Pink Sizzle (LA Colors)
  2. Is That Silva? (OPI Skyfall Magnetic) and its magnet
  3. Morning, Moneypenny (OPI Skyfall Magnetic) and its magnet - which reportedly is not horizontal stripes, as its label implies - I'll report back on that
Middle row (all from CVS):
  1. Cougar Attack (Spoiled) (which was 75% off, even though it wasn't marked)
  2. Tenacious Teal (Color Show)
  3. Magenta Mirage (Color Show "Shredded")
  4. East Village (NYC "In a New York Minute")
  5. Not So Blueberry (Revlon) (you can see the 75% off label on this one, plus the red label that says "scented when dry")
Bottom row (all from Rite-Aid):
  1. Black Illusion (L.A. Girl 3D Effects)
  2. Blackberry (Scherer "Petites")
  3. Rich in Heart (Sinful Colors)
  4. Dusty Spring Fields (Hedy's Ma.nish.ma. 'stoned' collection)
  5. Glee (Jesse's Girl)
Note that everything came from a drugstore or grocery store or Family Dollar, so it's not all THAT much money involved. But still, I feel a bit guilty. I went to the grocery store yesterday, mostly to get Orchid-brand for the swap with Karen, but inevitably I came out with Morning, Moneypenny. I did say that I was going to buy another one if they still had them, and they did, and I did. They have the third one, too, which I forget the name of at the moment, but it's gold. We'll see how long I can hold out on that one.

I'll take pictures of what I'm sending Karen later, and of course I have another dozen or so polishes on the way one way or another, not only the Gumdrops I'm getting from Karen but a ton of Zoyas from the BOGO sale. (Another reason for the guilt.)

Make me feel better: what have you bought lately that you shouldn't have?

1 comment:

  1. HEB has the OPI magnetics??! I've only seen one in person and that was on my out of town dusty nail supply visit. Look for an email from me. :)

    ReplyDelete