Sunday, August 18, 2013

No Bad Romance

Since I've been on the purple tear for the last week or so, I decided to keep going and wear another purple that I knew I had that was untried, and that was Revlon Scandalous, which I bought six weeks or so ago on a late-night trip to H-E-B. (Sometimes on Sundays after work I go shopping. The only things open at 9pm on Sundays are grocery stores and the like, so my choices other than grocery stores are pretty much limited to Target and Wal-Mart.) Anyway, so here is Scandalous (3 coats with BL base and topcoat):
(Lobster-fingers, ew. But at least the color on my nails is fairly true.) This is said to be a dupe for Bad Romance, which I don't really have any idea about. But here is a comparison between Bad Romance and Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, which apparently is the same thing as Scandalous. (I'm not sure which is the new name and which the old.)

No comments:

Post a Comment