Thursday, August 8, 2013

Zuza and Glee

Well, I am in between doctor's appointments - later I am getting new glasses, woo! - and I should be working but I can't seem to concentrate. So you're getting a nail entry instead. (Which is probably just as well, because I'm not working this weekend, and so I presumably won't get around to writing an entry then. Long dull weekend shifts tend to produce either a blog entry or a whole lot of pinning or, if it's slow enough, both.)

Today's mani has lots of layers already and might possibly have more. Or else I might take it off and start over, who knows. Anyway, this is what it is currently:
  1. Orly Bonder
  2. Tenacious Teal (Color Show)
  3. Tenacious Teal - as discussed previously, it is streaky and isn't really completely opaque at two coats, but I was sure I was going to put something else over it by the time I got to this point so I didn't care. If you're going to wear it alone, you definitely need three unless you're putting on really thick coats!)
  4. Zuza (Zoya - my, "Zoya Zuza" is a mouthful, isn't it? For some reason, I never thought about that before.)
  5. Glee (Jesse's Girl)
  6. Seche Vite
For some reason, Zuza over T-Teal didn't grab me. So I continued on with Glee, which I have posted a picture of over T-Teal before. But since that completely fails to capture the glorious glittery goodness of Glee, here is a picture I snapped in the coffee-shop window just now:
Still not a great picture, but better than that other one. It's already looking a tiny bit chipped, which is why I'm contemplating starting all over. Or I might throw Maisie or something on top of it and make it go another day or so. But Glee is really pretty - almost what I'd call a foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment